Now days toilet bowl cleaners are formulated to remove lime scale and rust, offer fragrance and superior cleaning, or simply disinfect the bowl. These cleaners prevent or remove stains, which is caused by the hard water and rust deposits and help in maintaining a clean and pleasant smelling bowl. Some cleaners also disinfect.
Toilet bowl cleaner have generally more active ingredients than any other household cleaning products. These products are usually formulated using water, additives, ammonia and chlorine bleach and their superior active ingredient formulation provides for exceptional cleaning power against rust stains as well as lime, magnesium, calcium and other minerals that are found in hard water. Both the regular and thick toilet bowl formulations eliminate and remove hard water stains on contact.
Toilet bowl cleaners play an essential role in our life and improve the hygiene and cleanliness by killing harmful germs and bacteria. The disinfecting formula of toilet bowl cleaners removes dirt and grime while killing bacteria and other germs. The powerful cleaning action of these cleaners removes stains while deodorizing the toilet with a clean and fresh scent.
Directions for Use
- Shut off the water at the tank and flush the toilet to remove as much
water as possible.
- Apply the toilet cleaner to the inside and outside surfaces and allow
it to remain wet for 10 minutes for a total kill of bcteria, fungus and
- Gently scrub the deposits with a brush, adding cleaner if required.
- Flush the toilet, and rinse the outer surfaces.
Mentioned below are some general tips to follow while cleaning the toilet
- Keep the doors and windows of the toilet open when not in use or
switch on the exhausts for the supply of fresh air.
- It is advisable to use rubber gloves while lifting the toilet seat.
- Flush the toilet every time you use it so as to keep the sidewalls unsoiled.