Cleansing lotions are especially formulated to treat skin conditions, such as oily skin, black heads and cutaneous lesions. Generally these skin disorders affect people of all age groups, however most often these impurities during puberty. These disorders may occur as a result of hormonal imbalances, abnormal accumulation of skin cells and over production of oil in the pores of skin. As a result pores may become clogged thereby enabling bacteria to grow. If not treated properly, these blemishes can result in permanent scarring.
The cleansing lotions have proved to be effective in preventing the skin from these disorders and especially recommended for teenagers with acne and oily skin.
Some of the important benefits of regular usage of cleansing lotions are -
- Help protect and replenish the skin's delicate moisture barrier.
- Thoroughly and gently remove impurities and debris without stripping
critical skin lipids.
- Based on mild formula that leaves normal, dry, and sensitive skin feeling soft, smooth, and comfortable. Especially good for oily skin and help protect it from getting infected by disorders, such as acne and pimples.
To get maximum benefit from your cleansing lotion, follow the below mentioned instructions or as directed on the label -
- Use every morning and evening by applying a generous amount to face
and neck with fingertips.
- Work the lotion into a fine lather and leave it on skin for around 5
- Avoid direct contact with eye.
- Rinse properly using either cotton balls or clean damp cloth with luke warm water. Follow with facial toner.
Cleansing lotions are generally made using natural ingredients and herbal extracts. Some of the most common ingredients used in making cleansing lotion are - Fresh organic sage & thyme infusion, organic oat milk, organic sunflower & grapeseed oils infused with organic chamomile, extracts of sage, thyme, rosemary, fennel & witch hazel leaf distilled in fermented sugars, kaolin, cocoa butter, lemon oil, beeswax, natural vitamin C, pure vegetable, glycerin, lecithin, and steam distilled essential oils.
Where to Use
Along with face and neck, cleansing lotions are good for usage on
- Body (front and back)