Traditionally the dishwasher powders were made using chlorine bleaches, dyes, phosphates and other chemicals, but for some years now, there is a drive towards use of natural and environment friendly substitutes of these products. The dishwashing powders clean dishes sparkling clean yet are very gentle and easy to use. Some dishwasher powders are specially formulated to provide superior cleaning with special care for certain dishes and cutlery items, like china. Important benefits of dishwasher powders include -
- Ensures streak-free results and rapid drying.
- Suitable for hand wash as well as for use with all types of automatic dishwashers
Some most common ingredients that are used in manufacturing dishwashing powders are Sodium bicarbonate, sodium disilicate, sodium carbonate, sodium sulfate (pH neutral salt), sodium citrate, polypeptides, enzymes (non-genetically engineered); sugar surfactant, sugar based bleach activator, Alkyloxylated fatty alcohol, sugar derivatives and fragrances.
- Removes dried on food and tough stains
- Do not leave any chemical residues on dishes
- Leave your dishes sparkling clean
- To wash a machine load of normally dirty dishes, fill the main cup
- In hard water areas, it is recommended to fill the open cups as well
- Carefully follow the instructions of machine manufacturer
For Effective Cleaning
- Use rinse aids for use in very hard water
- Look for dishwasher detergent powders with pH between 4-5
Different types of dishwashing detergents are available in the industry that can be chosen as per the choice and application need. Carefully read the ingredients and try to make sure that the detergent does not contain any petroleum-based cleansers.