Specially designed for effective cleaning of dishwashers and other equipment, lime and rust removers are acid based condition system that are suitable for all materials subject to oxide formation that include ferrous metals, aluminum, copper, stainless steel and zinc.
Soft water forms a build-up of detergent residues inside your machine that can result in leakages and develops an environment for bacteria to thrive thereby causing unpleasant odours. With their unique non-corrosive acid side cleaning, the lime and rust removers can be used to safely break down hard water deposits and soils. The removers can be used to clean grout, ceramic, glass, porcelain, and stainless steel while making the surface free from residues.
Some important features of lime and rust removers, include -
- Highly concentrated acid base
- Can be used on all metals
- Brightens nonferrous metals
- Forms a short-term protective coating against flash rusting
- Completely dissolves rust, lime, scale and other corrosion
- Prepares metal surfaces and provides excellent adhesion for paints
Some of the important advantages of lime and rust removers include -
- Eliminates limescale build-up from internal parts
- Removes powder build-up and odour-causing bacteria
- Hygienically cleans all the internal parts
- Improves the working and efficiency of your appliance
- Have proved to be a cost effective way of prolonging your appliances' life
- If used immediately with new appliances, reduces the detergent quantity by up to a third