- SNP Sliding Vane Pumps
- SMVP Seal-Less Mag-Drive Vane Pumps
- Motor Speed Vane Pumps
SNP Sliding Vane Pumps
SNP sliding vane pumps are formulated to handle caustic fluids, like fatty acids, brines and alkalis, as well as tallow, sodium hydroxide, vegetable oils, crude glycerin, additives, builders, surfactants and almost any soap and detergents formulas and ingredients.
Some of the salient features of sliding vane pumps are -
- Superior Top and Bottom Unloading - Utilizing their excellent vacuum,
line stripping and tank clearing capabilities, sliding vane pumps enable
you to unload petrochemical and oleochemical raw materials from
transports, rails quickly and more reliably than other pump
- Handles a Comprehensive Range of Viscosities - SNP sliding vane
pumps are capable of handling a wide range of viscisities and are
designed with a removable drain valve plug for optimum self draining.
- Excellent Pumping Performance in Thin Liquids - These pumps are
based on the principle of vane technology that ensures good sealing even
after significant in-service time eliminating efficiency-robbing "slip",
which minimizes the lobe and gear pump life.
- Sustained Performance - Unlike the gear and lobe pumps, which lose
efficiency over time, these pumps have self-adjusting vanes that ensure
optimum performance level over time.
- Gentle, Shear Sensitive Fluid Handling - SNP sliding vane pumps ensure gentle and sensitive fluid handling of builders, additives, surfactants, concentrated dyes and perfumes, during the processes of pre-mixing, blending, filling, bottling and packaging.
SMVP seal-less mag-drive vane pumps offer all the vane pumps benefits of SNP pumps and are generally used in the pre-mixer and mixer/blending techniques of liquid detergents. These pumps have found their usage throughout the different aspects of the continuous and batch processes during the soap manufacturing.
Some of the salient features of SMVP seal-less mag-drive vane pumps are -
- Zero Shaft Leakage - SMVP seal-less mag-drive vane pumps help prevent
the product loss and messes when handling different ingredients and raw
materials. These different ingredienst and raw materials can be
hard-to-seal surfactants, glycerin, builders, fatty acids and oils,
additives, concentrated dyes, expensive fragrances and other fine
chemicals during process of the pre-mix, mixer/blender, filling and
packaging. These pumps are also used to move concentrated perfumes and
dyes from totes to the pre-mixer.
- Superior Flow Rates and Temperature Ranges - capable to operate in
different flow rates and in wide temperature ranges.
- Wide Viscosity Range - capable to handle the ingredients and raw
materials in a wide range of viscosities.
- Exceptional Thin Fluid Transfer - Based on vane technology, these pumps offer better efficiency in thin fluids than product based on any other technology. These pumps have found to be highly efficient in moving anionic surfactants, fabric softeners, dishwashing liquids, fatty acids, hydrochloric acid, cationic surfactants, liquid detergents, lye, neat soap, nigre, non-ionic surfactants, and sulfonic acid, as well as concentrated perfumes and dyes.
Motor Speed Vane Pump are especially designed and formulated to move and transfer high-purity chemicals, acids and caustics throughout soap continuous and batch processes. These pumps have also found usage in moving concentrated perfumes and dyes from totes to liquid detergents pre-mixer operations, and builders, surfactants and additives to mixer/blenders.
Some of the salient features of motor speed vane pumps are
- Motor Speed Capacities - Capable to operate and perform in different
motor speed capacities. Continuous Duty Process Pump Rating - Designed
with self-adjusting vanes, motor speed vane pumps provide round the
clock operation while maintaining complete volumetric efficiency, high
productivity for continuous process operations.
- Superior Self-priming and Line Stripping Capabilities - Motor speed
vane pumps provide excellent vacuum capability to clear tanks, lines and
pump chambers when making in-line material changes.
- One Mechanical Seal and Sealed-for-Life Bearings - Motor speed vane
pumps significantly reduce the leak risks and product loss potential of
expensive raw materials, concentrated fragrances and dyes.
- High Mechanical Efficiency - Motor speed vane pumps offer consistent high performance, while doing so with premium efficiency to reduce power usage and operating costs.